[EasyHack] #44681 port to CLucene from java/Lucene

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 13 07:48:50 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 23:11 +0100, Gert van Valkenhoef wrote:
> Attached are initial implementations of the HelpIndexer and HelpSearch
> in C++ using CLucene, to replace the Java implementations using Lucene.

	Wow - this is awesome :-)

	Thanks so much for that; I hope it was a (reasonably) easy hack - it
should have really quite a profound performance improvement for
first-ever-start if we can get this going, and (we hope) some real wins
for building multiple lang-packs on Mac / Linux / Windows as well :-)

	Beyond that, Caolan mentioned he'd get back to you on the questions,
so ... just wanted to encourage & thank you :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.