[REVIEW] smoketest -> gbuild, TestExtension.idl needed ?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:05:18 PST 2012

On 14 February 2012 18:12, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:
>        Nice ;-) I was wondering - how are we doing wrt. getting more of the
> libraries into tail_build and libmerged ? :-) I wonder could we get
> 'basic' into that ? svtools ? some of the 'helper' libraries ? :-)

It's going quite well. With tml's patch [1] we can add more.
He is doing great job, mostly in the android branch as he already said.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/diff/sfx2/source/appl/appbas.cxx?id=25f8330004409edf8007df0cc80ef540c03d18da

'Helper' libraries would have to wait for more patches.

>        Presumably there are other choke-point modules blocking others from
> being introduced into tail_build too ?

Current tail_build "blocker" is connectivity/. Peter was working on it
[2] but I don't know what's the status now.
Of course there are also lot more.

[2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/gbuild_conversions

Well, I think there is already (or will be in the near future) quite much.
What do you intend to do with libmerged ? You are asking on the status
quite often.
What's your next move ? :)

Best,

Matus