[REVIEW] smoketest -> gbuild, TestExtension.idl needed ?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 17 09:36:57 PST 2012

Hi Matus,

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 01:05 +0100, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> It's going quite well. With tml's patch [1] we can add more.
> He is doing great job, mostly in the android branch as he already said.

	Cool :-) yep, I saw.

> Current tail_build "blocker" is connectivity/. Peter was working on it
> [2] but I don't know what's the status now.
> Of course there are also lot more.

	Ah - ok, good to know.

> Well, I think there is already (or will be in the near future) quite much.
> What do you intend to do with libmerged ? You are asking on the status
> quite often. What's your next move ? :)

	Well, I'm building and running with it myself on Linux; so far it seems
that libmergedlo.so is only 5.1Mb - which surprises me, since my libsvx*
are both rather huge.

	As/when we have really a lot of code in there, I was going to poke Jan
H. again to see if we could borrow some more of his cycles wrt. LTO on
it - but for that I'd like to have something impressive ;-) "world's
biggest shared library" is nearly that (perhaps).

	Anyhow - that was my plan ;-)

	Thoughts ?

		Michael.