input for fdo#45779 from a basegfx knowledgeable person needed

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Feb 15 02:30:37 PST 2012

> > Or should I look higher in the hierarchy, saying that a NULL point
> > in a B2DPolygon has nothing to do and disallow it ?
> >
> Yes, the calling code somehow accesses invalid elements. Let me have
> a look.

Fixed with d37abad97d72bae0fd0269de12e94c7a7d3fd7e1 - but, if you
like, would be cool to chase down why in the first place the ppt
import creates polygons with empty sub-paths, that looks like a
worthwhile optimization - code is around
filter/source/msfilter/msdffimp.cxx probably.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten