feature/gbuild_java is finished

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:38:07 PST 2012

On 16 February 2012 00:52, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a look but couldn't build jurt:

So, if we don't want to use $(OUTDIR)/class, adding

+$(eval $(call gb_Jar_add_jars,jurt,\
+    $(WORKDIR)/CustomTarget/ridljar/javamaker/class \
+))

in Jar_jurt.mk seems to help. I wonder how this works on other systems.
I guess that should be included from ridljar.jar and I don't know why
it isn't on Windows.

Of course I really am not java experienced.

There are also more missing gb_Helper_abbreviate_dirs_native in
unoil's climaker custom target.

By the way, I plan to remove gb_Helper_abbreviate_dirs
and rename gb_Helper_abbreviate_dirs_native -> gb_Helper_abbreviate_dirs
I don't think we need both.

Matus