feature/gbuild_java is finished

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 04:29:20 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:38:07AM +0100, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 16 February 2012 00:52, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I had a look but couldn't build jurt:
>
> So, if we don't want to use $(OUTDIR)/class, adding
>
> +$(eval $(call gb_Jar_add_jars,jurt,\
> +    $(WORKDIR)/CustomTarget/ridljar/javamaker/class \
> +))
>
> in Jar_jurt.mk seems to help. I wonder how this works on other systems.
> I guess that should be included from ridljar.jar and I don't know why
> it isn't on Windows.

The generated UNO classes must be present in ridl.jar . They are (or
should be) added into the jar by

$(eval $(call gb_Jar_add_packagedirs,ridl,\
    $(WORKDIR)/CustomTarget/ridljar/javamaker/class/com \
))

in ridl/Jar_ridl.mk . Look at the content of the jar, if they are there
or not. Also, did you do a clean build in ridl after adding the missing
gb_Helper_abbreviate_dirs_native?

D.