[PUSHED][3-5] fix for fdo#46332, crash while opening xls file

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Feb 21 02:38:00 PST 2012

Markus Mohrhard píše v Út 21. 02. 2012 v 03:27 +0100:
> Hey,
>
> this patch ([1]) fixes the crash while opening the test document. The
> file contains 5 empty categories while we assume that all categories
> are non empty which results in a crash in
> chart2/source/tools/ExplicitCategoriesProvider.cxx:364
>
> This patch just skips all empty categories. I checked the file and it
> looks exactly the same in Excel and I have no idea why the file
> contains 5 empty categories.
>
> I think that this patch is safe and simple and we should push it to 3-5.

Looks reasonable, fixes the crash. The document really looks the same in
Excel. Well, It uses another style for X-axis labels but it seems to be
unrelated => pushed to 3-5

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=065cdf07791b2de4c6ab580084d21d2b5020ca98

Best Regards,
Petr