[PUSHED] Translated german comments in sw/source/core/layout/

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Feb 21 07:46:17 PST 2012

Hi Philipp,

	First - thanks for helping with the patch review load, that's much
appreciated.

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 16:09 +0100, Philipp Weissenbacher wrote:
> Attached are my reviewed patches (don't have commit access :-( ).

	Can you create a bug following this flow:

	http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

	And mail me the bug# and we'll get you setup :-)

	David - I guess you'll prolly want to git format-patch -50 HEAD any of
your work you want to keep, rewind your master: git reset --hard HEAD~50
and then git pull -r  before re-applying anything you have locally :-)
otherwise the changes may twist up the git pull -r rebase.

	Thanks,

		Michael.