incomplete end of file 3.5 version

ravi rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:35:35 PST 2012

Hello guys,

Recently, i have installed the latest version 3.5 and prepared some excel
file in .csv format.  I was accessing those in R programming language. I was
able to read only a few files and most of them thrown an error "Incomplete
end of file found".

well i tried to open that file in MS office 2010 also but that was not even
able to open those file and shown some strange coding etc.

However, these files were opened in libre office and copied all the cells to
MS office and the files were saved again in .csv format which later i was
able to open in R.

what do you think this is an error or bug?

regards
Ravi,