incomplete end of file 3.5 version

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Feb 22 05:50:51 PST 2012

Hi Ravi,

On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 04:35 -0800, ravi wrote:
> Recently, i have installed the latest version 3.5 and prepared some excel
> file in .csv format.  I was accessing those in R programming language. I was
> able to read only a few files and most of them thrown an error "Incomplete
> end of file found".

	Your description is not entirely clear. If this is a problem that
LibreOffice has reading .csv files then you should file a bug for it
preferably with a binary chopped test case for just the bit that fails:
ie. the piece that generates this "Incomplete end of file found" - I
imagine a trailing opened but never closed delimiter eg. "

	This list however is for developers working on the code, fixing and
improving it - would you like to get stuck into fixing that bug
(assuming it is in LibreOffice) ? if so, here is the right place to ask
for code pointers.

	HTH,

		Michael.