Visual Studio cppu::bootstrap exception on 3.5.

Martin Thoma martin at
Wed Feb 22 05:57:11 PST 2012

> > In the past, if we did something wrong here, there was a "could not
> include
> > file" or "DLL not found" error, but now everything compiles without
> warnings
> > or errors (so the headers should be ok) and the DLLs are found and
> loaded
> > correctly as well. I do not exclude that we made something wrong, but
> > without a kind of "changelog" or a clear error-message, I'm a bit stuck
> here
> > how to isolate the problem.
> Yeah, but as you are "messing around" with the internals, all I can
> offer you is "have a look into the code."  The high-level changelog is
> "lots of paths changed due to layer merging" and the low-level changelog
> is the git logs---there's unfortunately nothing in-between that might be
> of help to you.
Got it ;-) Thank you!


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list