how do I fix messages held for approval?

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Feb 23 06:15:20 PST 2012

Hi

All of my messages from my "noel at peralex.com" account are being held for
approval.
My "noelgrandin at gmail.com" account does not seem to have this problem.

Is there something I can do to fix this?
(given that I'm +- 5 metres away from the guy administering our email).

Regards, Noel Grandin

Your mail to 'LibreOffice' with the subject

     windows build error in NeonLockStore because of salhelper::Thread

The reason it is being held:

     The message headers matched a filter rule

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/confirm/libreoffice/a4a06b6f9cbd30d581c5f78ba343d8ad49c0c030