Questions about LO BASIC's ObjectCatalog class.

Tomcsik Bence Tibor tomcsikbence at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:46:38 PST 2012

Hello,

I want to modify the ObjectCatalog class to be able to dock left side of
the window.
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/basctl/source/basicide/objdlg.hxx#67

The objdlg.src file contains lots of informations about positions and other
things so if you change ObjectCatalog from FloatingWindow to
BasicDockingWindow, then you have to deal with the rewrite of the
objdlg.src file.
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/basctl/source/basicide/objdlg.src
Is it possible to keep ObjectCatalog as FloatingWindow?

So far I tried to change to BasicDockingWindow (and changed the constructor
and source file too), but if I click on the Object Catalog button, the
program stops.

It would be great to achieve similar like here:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/basctl/source/basicide/baside2.hxx#237

Bence Tomcsik