[Libreoffice] UPR local host problem
sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 04:43:21 PST 2012
On 01/02/2012 12:37 PM, Paul TOTH wrote:
> Le 02/01/2012 14:21, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
>> On 01/02/2012 11:06 AM, Paul TOTH wrote:
>>> does anyone know the URP protocol ?
>>> I've found very few information about it
>> But that's as detailed as you can reasonably expect it to be? ;)
>> Anyway, I assume your problem is higher up the abstraction hierarchy
>> than plain URP. If there were problems establishing localhost
>> connections, you would get problems already before reaching the
>> loadComponentFromURL call.
> Well I havent' found any document on how the IDs (like
> 1e3ad60;uno;18b8;85f8da80603b478cb08cd837553b7f6d) are defined...so
> I've used Windows GUID to identify my objects instances.
Ah, it had escaped me that you implemented an URP end-point of your own.
How such IDs are generated is indeed unspecified. See also
Specification to Guarantee Unique URP Thread IDs."
> my application is a single thread process, after the protocol handcheck,
> I send a request a read answers until I get my own threadID back,
> something like :
> while (get_reply->thread_id != my_thread_id) process_server_request();
Are you sure that you would handle scenarios correctly where the remote
side sends back requests on the same thread ID while you are waiting for
More information about the LibreOffice