[Libreoffice] UPR local host problem
tothpaul at free.fr
Mon Jan 2 03:37:58 PST 2012
Le 02/01/2012 14:21, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
> On 01/02/2012 11:06 AM, Paul TOTH wrote:
>> does anyone know the URP protocol ?
>> I've found very few information about it
> But that's as detailed as you can reasonably expect it to be? ;)
> Anyway, I assume your problem is higher up the abstraction hierarchy
> than plain URP. If there were problems establishing localhost
> connections, you would get problems already before reaching the
> loadComponentFromURL call.
Well I havent' found any document on how the IDs (like
1e3ad60;uno;18b8;85f8da80603b478cb08cd837553b7f6d) are defined...so
I've used Windows GUID to identify my objects instances.
>> Le 29/12/2011 11:04, Paul TOTH a écrit :
>>> I debug mode, the socket doesn't receveive anything after the message :
>>> loadComponentFrom('private_stream', '_blank', ...)
>>> and my program is still waiting a reply for ever :(
> Does the soffice.bin process hang displaying some message box,
> awaiting user input (or rather trying to display such a box, in case
> of --headless -- but does that even work on Windows, not sure)? You
> might need to debug soffice.bin to find out more.
soffice is waiting also for something because the document is opened
when I kill my application !
my application is a single thread process, after the protocol handcheck,
I send a request a read answers until I get my own threadID back,
something like :
while (get_reply->thread_id != my_thread_id) process_server_request();
from my point of view, soffice and my application are both waiting for
something from the other side.
it's probably something wrong in my URP implementation, but what I can't
understand is that the same client work just fine on a remote office,
and that a second instance of my client work also just fine on a local
host. How can my code be wrong only on the first connexion to a local
BTW I agree with you, the best way to understand what's going on is to
look at the server side, but I'm a Delphi developper, debugging
soffice.bin is an hard task for me :)
I've made a protocol sniffer to trace Python to Office exchange...it
does a lot of unnecessary things (XTypeProvider, XElementAccess,
XNameAccess, XUnoTunnel.getSomething, etc...) but I can't figure what is
missing/wrong in my code to just open a private stream.
More information about the LibreOffice