[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jan 5 04:50:59 PST 2012
On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 11:23:44AM +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> What is best:
> -to use bug 36874 (state resolved fixed) for this thread
> -to create a new bug (with reference to 36874)
> -use this list
> for all comments/discussion etc.?
> I think it would be good to have the comments together (traceable).
thats a matter of taste mostly. Here is what I would do:
- change the title of 36874 to include only what was fixed
- make a new bug for the stuff that still needs to be improved
- make the new bug depend on 36874
- you dont get one huge bug in which one gets lost in the comments
- you can still see both bugs to be closely related and the comments
from the other one are easy to find
More information about the LibreOffice