[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Problem with data -> form dialog in Calc

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:11:47 PST 2012

Hi,

A user refereed me to a translation problem in Calc's data -> form dialog,
which has "Last Record" above "Next Record", which should probably be
"Previous Record". The button indeed behaved as "Previous Record".

Also, there's a small bug, as the button is only enabled when getting to
the end of the list. The attached patch should fix it (I'm not a developer,
comments are welcomed), while also renaming the relevant bits in the code.

Kaplan