[Libreoffice] UI disaster on Windows: soffice -h

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 01:46:20 PST 2012

Hello Pedro, Andras, all,

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 16:35, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andras Timar wrote
>> I wonder, if we could fix this before UI freeze on Monday. I need your
>> input regarding how to present this information to users.

[snip]

> 1. Making it localisable and getting l10n for all available languages before
> Monday seems unrealistic. Which doesn't mean that it shouldn't be tackled
> ASAP

IMHO Andras' meaning is to make the string "localize-able", not to
"localize" (translate) them, which the latter seems impossible before
tomorrow :-)

Then, after the string is localize-able, l10n people will translate
them later, not necessary before Monday. If not translated, it will be
default English string, IIUC.

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak