[Libreoffice] npshell build / functionality [was: Re: Tinderbox failure, last success: 2011-12-05 19:05:50]

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 01:25:12 PST 2012

On 10/01/12 23:53, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 10 January 2012 22:41, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
>> argh, there is a SYSTEM_MOZILLA_HEADERS?  completely forgot about that,
>> but i guess in that case changing the header isn't such a good idea
>> after all :(
>
> Hmm, but does anybody use --with-system-mozilla-headers ?
> I can't see any advantage over internal headers. (But I can't see many things.)
>
> I'd say, let's just remove SYSTEM_MOZILLA_HEADERS and change the internal ones.

hmmm.... that is also an option... actually it looks like there are both
headers and source files in np_sdk, and if SYSTEM_MOZILLA_HEADERS is
set, source files are still compiled, but not against the headers in
np_sdk, but against the system headers.

this doesn't seem to make all that much sense to me, so i'll change my
opinion again: let's remove SYSTEM_MOZILLA_HEADERS option.