[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-commits] .: vcl/source "fix rendering of metafiles embedded in emf+"

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 01:42:27 PST 2012

One thing I did notice with the first hunk of your patch is that it
moved "pAction = NextAction();" outside the for loop -- but that looks
irrelevant to the problem at hand, as ImplPlayWithRenderer appears to
always return true in the newly introduced if here.

Also, forms_unoapi now triggers lots of

> warn:legacy.osl:10979:9:/data/lo/core/cppcanvas/source/mtfrenderer/implrenderer.cxx:2715: Unknown meta action type encountered

from within ImplPlayWithRenderer and at least once triggers that
function's catch (RuntimeException) block with an exception with message

> basegfx::B2DPolyPolygon cppcanvas::tools::createTextLinesPolyPolygon(basegfx::B2DPoint, const double&, const cppcanvas::tools::TextLineInfo&),
> ::cppcanvas::internal::createTextLinesPolyPolygon(): Unexpected strikeout case

-- anomalies the original code did not exhibit.

Stephan