[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-commits] .: vcl/source "fix rendering of metafiles embedded in emf+"

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 02:17:29 PST 2012

On 01/26/2012 09:55 AM, Radek Doulik wrote:
> I am unable to reproduce it here. Do you have some other way to
> reproduce it other then make check?

No, only way I'm aware of is to run forms_unoapi check and watch
system's memory consumption grow obsessively (first slowly but steadily,
then aggressively towards all the 8G in my machine).  One thing that
might make a difference (besides much more memory potentially hiding the
problem from sight?) is my --enable-dbgutil.

> I am attaching updated patch with fixed loop. Please could you try it?

No, still the same symptoms (incl. "Unknown meta action type
encountered" warnings).  I *think* it is the call to
ImplPlayWithRenderer from within GDIMetaFile::Play that is causing the
problem (i.e., I never observed ImplPlayWithRenderer return false, so
that the loop would actually be executed).

Stephan