[Libreoffice] Libreoffice On OPENINDIANA

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 13:13:03 PST 2012

On 26/01/12 16:46, Paolo Marcheschi wrote:

> If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
> make check
>
>   but I had no luck, when i do a make, I receive the following error:
>
> make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 35: Unexpected end of line seen
> Current working directory /mnt/1TBDisk/Downloads/git/OIOO
> make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Error 1

hi Paolo,

i remember that error: this make is not GNU make, but some obsolete
thing shipped with Solaris.  you need GNU make, at least 3.81, which
should be in recent OpenSolaris based distros.

> seems the Makefile is not correctly generated.

i think this makefile isn't generated at all.

> Thank you for any help.

as Eike already said, you're not the only one who started working on
this, so please read the other thread :)