[Libreoffice] Libreoffice On OPENINDIANA

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Thu Jan 26 23:36:01 PST 2012

Yes Thank you, I will follow the other thread.

Paolo

Il 1/26/12 10:13 PM, Michael Stahl ha scritto:
> On 26/01/12 16:46, Paolo Marcheschi wrote:
>
>> If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
>> make check
>>
>>    but I had no luck, when i do a make, I receive the following error:
>>
>> make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 35: Unexpected end of line seen
>> Current working directory /mnt/1TBDisk/Downloads/git/OIOO
>> make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Error 1
> hi Paolo,
>
> i remember that error: this make is not GNU make, but some obsolete
> thing shipped with Solaris.  you need GNU make, at least 3.81, which
> should be in recent OpenSolaris based distros.
>
>> seems the Makefile is not correctly generated.
> i think this makefile isn't generated at all.
>
>> Thank you for any help.
> as Eike already said, you're not the only one who started working on
> this, so please read the other thread :)

-------------------------

Ing. Paolo Marcheschi

Reparto INFOTEL:
Responsabile Unità Operativa Tecnologie Informatiche (UOTI).

Fondazione CNR/Regione Toscana Gabriele Monasterio.
Area della Ricerca di Pisa "San Cataldo"
Via G.Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy
Tel: +39-050-3152822
Fax: +39 1782774323
Web: http://www.ftgm.it/
E-mail: paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, then delete it. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.