[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Code Cleanup Patch

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:54:36 PST 2012

27.01.2012 08:55, Muthu Subramanian K пишет:
> @Alex: Forgot to mention one more thing: We follow (normally) space
> after '(' and before ')' if there are parameters. Sometimes, we would be
> tempted to remove the space in cases like foo( param1, param2 ); as well
> ;) ( I am always tempted in such cases :P )

... but we have no strong rule about this kind of formatting.

The "Code Conventions" page[1] we refer to in our Development wiki
page[2] contains nothing about foo( bar ); vs foo(bar); vs foo (bar);

Personally I prefer the second variant, but usually I try to be
consistent with a surrounding code.
I suppose, if we want to have the code formatted in an exactly specific
way, we should openly describe that way. Was it planned formerly?

Cheers,
Ivan

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Code_Conventions
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development