[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] [3.5.0] [3.5] Some simple polish for named ranges dialogue

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:45:00 PST 2012

Hi,

I know this is extremely late for a simple polish fix, but please consider
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f1cb0a4ab4f11dc015be1696c7c7751802171915
as well as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0b6486772c52d7112e76555fca6525ad2eec2bae
for inclusion in 3.5.(0).
Both changes concern almost exclusively src files, so they should be
pretty safe.
(I accidentally pushed early, that's the only reason why it's split up
into two commits.)

It tries to fix two things:
* cut-off labels in some locales (e. g. German) by making the text
input lines a little shorter and the captions a little longer
* inconsistent margins and distances of elements towards each other.
Also, see attached before/after screenshots.

What it doesn't fix (and I don't believe I can help in that), is that
the information bar is strictly a one-liner which looks ugly in many
translations, as it causes the text to be cut off. If possible, it
would be great if that could be fixed somewhere in the 3.5 cycle.

Astron.