[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] [3.5.0] Some simple polish for named ranges dialogue

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jan 30 11:21:54 PST 2012

Stefan Knorr (Astron) píše v Po 30. 01. 2012 v 09:45 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> I know this is extremely late for a simple polish fix, but please consider
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f1cb0a4ab4f11dc015be1696c7c7751802171915
> as well as
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0b6486772c52d7112e76555fca6525ad2eec2bae
> for inclusion in 3.5.(0).
> Both changes concern almost exclusively src files, so they should be
> pretty safe.
> (I accidentally pushed early, that's the only reason why it's split up
> into two commits.)

There was still not enough space for German strings in the "Define name"
dialog, see the attached screenshots. So, I have increased it a bit
more, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5be59017ca21301e70eca987e8323c92215f0ed4

I merged all 3 commits together and pushed to 3-5 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=b15d3b50ba468defd3109e5ec0aef331e222cb5e

Two more appovals are needed for the 3-5-0 branch.

Best Regards,
Petr

PS: Hint for reviewers. You might show the dialogs from Calc menu:

    + Insert/Names/Define...
    + Insert/Names/Manage...