[Libreoffice] Writer table layout fix

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Jan 30 02:25:45 PST 2012

Hi Lubos,

Lubos Lunak píše v Po 16. 01. 2012 v 17:43 +0100:

> Git blame shows a CWS merge, so it is unhelpful.

If you have the CWS name, I can try to dig the commit for you.

Generally - should at some stage appear a need to have full CVS or SVN
history (like, really full, with the history of CWSes), I can produce
git imports of those with the full history preserved (read-only repo,
for archaeological purposes only).  [Mercurial history is preserved in
our repos.]

This means some considerable effort, so I'd do it only when really
demanded ;-)

Regards,
Kendy