port spreadsheet engine to iOS

ios Libreoffice libreofficeios at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 05:48:24 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm going to port the spreadsheet engine to iOS platform. I was just
wondering is there anyone here who once did the same work before? Or could
someone give me some directions/suggestions to do so?

Regarding of the spreadsheet engine, I mean I do not need any GUI or no any
UI related logic and functionality. What I am going to do is try to build a
lib which

1) has the ability to load Microsoft excel file. (xls eg).
2) support most of the excel formula,
3) if I change the value of specific cell or a range programly, it will
calculate all related formula. And I could get all affected cells and their
new value programly.

Best regards.

Wade