[BUILD] consistent test failures under windows

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Mon Jul 2 17:07:57 PDT 2012

Hello

Le Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:44:42 +0200, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> a écrit:

> Hello Mat,
>
> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> wrote:
>> Or what should I do to be sure the test is really broken and not my
>> build ?
>
> I think you should disable your antivirus during the build. It
> captures CVE files as a threat, and delete / quarantine them.
>
> Best Regards,

For sake of completeness, I tried, found it worked. I so decided to limit
AV to exclude filescan from libo dirs (so AV filescan is not always
disabled), but did not worked.
I eventually found that files are copied into the tmp folder of cygwin
before being used by tests, so c:\cygwin\tmp is the path to exclude, not
the libo sources one.

Regards
--
Mat M