missing configure option: --without-cppunit -- was [BUILD] consistent test failures under windows

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jul 4 04:40:19 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 01:32 +0200, Mat M wrote:
> About AV, --without-cve-unit is enough, but having a way to bypass unit
> testing could be practical for some specific cases.

	I tend to agree that a --without-cve-unit option make some sense, and
is vastly preferable (as Markus points out) to making it easy to disable
the cppunit tests generally :-)

	A -really-smart-[1] anti-virus checker will notice that we have
de-crypted the CVE documents in memory and will kill our unit tests in
response; so the encryption on disk would only help us get them
downloaded I suspect.

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.

[1] - you know the ones that bring your machine nearly to it's knees.