Windows Build Error

Amy Chapman avchapma at mtholyoke.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:33:56 PDT 2012

Hello,

I was asked to submit this build error to the mailing list.

I attempted to build LO from Master on Windows 7 x64 using Cygwin 1.71
and MS Visual Studio 2008 Professional, with the git repository in
C:\lo, using the LO patched version of make for Cygwin (3.82), and using
these options for the autogen script: --with-max-jobs=4
--with-num-cpus=4 --with-vendor=Amy --disable-binfilter --with-help=no
--disable-mozilla --disable-xmlsec --with-ant-home=/WinAnt
--without-myspell-dicts --without-junit --enable-ccache --without-java
--disable-dependency-tracking

My build failed with the error "fatal error RC1106: invalid option:
-ologo" when building sal. Make clean and making sal again did not
resolve the error.

This is the tail end of my error log (link expires in 2 months):
http://pastebin.ca/2167431

Thank you,
Amy