Cppunit-1.13.0 released

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sat Jul 7 12:39:18 PDT 2012

It is obviously a fork.

The last SourceForge commit to the post 1.12 trunk was in June 2012 (two weeks ago); the last prior commit was in 2009.

The SourceForge project changed to Canonical Launchpad and initiated cppunit 2.x development.  The 2.x line has been idle since 2009.

The SourceForge project pages are accessible.
Project Wiki: <http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cppunit/index.php?title=Main_Page>.
CPP Unit 2 on Launchpad: <https://launchpad.net/cppunit2>
SourceForge project: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/cppunit/>

It is probably safe to claim 1.13+ although making a clean fork would have been better than claim-jumping, however inactive the previous line is.

 - Dennis