Cppunit-1.13.0 released

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 9 01:52:41 PDT 2012

Hi Dennis,

On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 12:39 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> It is obviously a fork.

	Ho hum; you're aware of the interaction history we have had with those
working on the original cppunit ? I'd be interested in how they would
characterise it.

> making a clean fork ... better than claim-jumping

	You make some quite strident assertions there of dirtiness and more. On
what do you base your confidence ?

	Personally I'm thrilled that Markus has picked up the torch here - unit
testing is really important to LibreOffice, and Markus is my personal
hero there :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.