[REVIEW: 3-6] fdo#51278 reportbuilder fails with error msg

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 21:44:27 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:28:55AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> Did you actually successfully run the report builder and generate a
> report? The report wizard seems to work and create a report, but then
> trying to generate that report fails.

No, I followed Rainer's steps to reproduce from comment 1, so I only
tried to start the wizard (it then crashed somewhere in java when I
pressed cancel, but I suppose this is unrelated problem, because I had
got the following warning from jvmfwk earlier:

"warn:jfw:18829:1:/home/dtardon/work/upstream/libreoffice/build/devel/jvmfwk/plugins/sunmajor/pluginlib/sunjre.cxx:112:
[Java framework] sunjavaplugin.so does not know the version:
1.7.0_b147-icedtea as valid for a SUN JRE.")

D.