minutes of ESC call ...

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 00:16:38 PDT 2012

On 12.07.2012 17:55, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	+ could we not send mails for committers' changes (Petr)
> 		+ hard to do (Bjoern)
If something is (really) hard to do is very often just an indication
that one is doing something completely wrong
;-)

In that specific case it is absolutely trivially to achive (indeed each
and every gerrit user wants and expects that behaviour):
1. turn off dev ML firehose
2. subscribe to watched project in gerrit
3. done

if someone would push now something to gerrit he wouldn't be notifed,
all other do.

Our problem atm is however, that substantial part of our core developers
still do not have a gerrit account
and thus can *not* realy check "watch project" option. How about to
hande that problem first?

Regards
David