[REVIEW-3-6] fix for i#118877, don't remove ScPAtternAttr from doc pool when swapping rows/cols

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:39:07 PDT 2012

Hey,

[1] is a fix for i#118877. I did not like the idea from the apache bug
fix to manipulate the manual ref count and decided to implement a
cleaner solution for swapping rows/columns.

In case of swapping we don't need all the special cases of ScAttrArray
for finding the right place and inserting removing from the doc pool,
we can just exchange the two pointers which is faster and does not
require manual manipulation of ref counts.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=902082656655aeab559c0b5781907ff004179468