[REVIEW 3-6, 3-5] n#759210: Certain smartart drawings weren't imported

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:08:03 PDT 2012

Hello all,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The commit 11c5699dad06fb0d7fc0e458550a1dac82f8ee5f also fix fdo#50907
> on master, so I propose this review for the inclusion in both -3-6 and
> -3-5 branches.
[snip]
> Last, sorry to say this, but I didn't have time to test if it could be
> build or even fix the problem. (I didn't test in both branches, but
> tested in master that this really fixes the problem, please see
> comment 11 in fdo bugzilla).

I've tested a build in -3-6 branch, with the attached patch on top of
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=0054c76b0f3d5bdbaef73a696ce3cf930be9c16b
and it really fix fdo#50907.

I didn't test with other pptx files, nor in -3-5 branch.

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak