Code documentation - doxygen

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Jul 17 02:05:36 PDT 2012

Hi Faisal,

On 2012-07-16 at 10:46 +0000, Faisal M. Alotaibi wrote:

>     We are going to help in code documentation through doxygen. so
> before we start we would like to know
> if there any module that you suggest to start with?

Thank you for that - that would be great!  What exactly is your plan,
can you describe it exactly?

>From my point of view, there are many comments that might be useful, but
just lack the doxygen markup; like member variables that are commented
in the header files like

    int m_nSomething; // this counts this and that

which would be great to change to

    int m_nSomething; //< this counts this and that

Do you think you could search for those, and improve them?  I don't have
any exact place where to start; the best would be to do a simple script
that searches for such potential places...  Can you do that?

Thank you a lot,
Kendy