gerrit via email

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Thu Jul 19 06:56:48 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 14:25 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Terrence,
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:51:58AM -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:

[Snip an explanation that I was trying to use a feature that is not
implemented yet.]

That's okay by me.

[Snip lots more.]

> Anyway: One step after the other: If you are interested in getting the maildrop
> faster, David likely will appreciate your help!

Alas, David probably cannot wait until I have another patch to offer
on gerrit.

Meanwhile, I note that Lionel asked me (back when our discussion was
at the is-this-a-bug stage) to name him as reviewer when submitting
the patch to gerrit.  I hope the email facility will let people do
that kind of thing.

[snip

> P.S.: Attaching my unfinished script just to tease you.

Uh oh.  That reminds me how the just-patched leak came to my
attention:  I was trying to wrestle funny query results into a form
fit for bugzilla.  See what comes from your admonition to provide
detailed steps to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,
Terry.