Feature comparison: LibreOffice - Microsoft Office in the Wiki

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:47:13 PDT 2012

Hi Gerry,
2012/7/15 Gerry T. <gerry.treppel at googlemail.com>:
> Hi Philipp,
>
>> [...]I would suggest (kind of how you did already) to
>>
>> group the pro and cons per product/ application type. As a result,
>> someone who is only interested in e.g. Calc vs. Excel might get the
>> info on one page. By linking each point/line to a more detailed
>> explanation further below, we might combine a quick overview with
>> fully phrased content... Will see what I can do next Friday.
>> [...]
>
> Your idea sounds very good.

I finished creating a table that compares the major points for both
word processors as a proof of concept. Should I continue with that
work also for Calc and Impress?

In addition, I am not sure how to integrate the minor points... Maybe
just adding them to the table as well... Or should I start a second
table so that it is easier to differentiate between "major" and
"minor" differences? What do you think?

ATB,
Philipp