[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] status, ideas

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 08:04:13 PDT 2012

Hi Matúš,

On Friday, 2012-07-20 22:35:53 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:

> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/336/

See my nitpicking there..

> >         Right; there is a need to associated XFrames - or SfxSomething's with
> > collaboration sessions I suppose that bit needs doing;
>
> It's associated to ScDocFuncSend.
> But It does not work if we -
> open another document | receive another channel -
> between receiving channel and setting session for document belonging
> to that channel.

Is that '|' as in one or the other? Or the sequence of opening another
document and receiving another channel? Anyhow, I think that could be
solved by queuing the requested channels while an association of channel
with document is in progress.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD