[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] status, ideas

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 00:54:58 PDT 2012

Hi Eike,

On 23 July 2012 17:04, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:
>> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/336/
>
> See my nitpicking there..

Thanks :-)

>> It's associated to ScDocFuncSend.
>> But It does not work if we -
>> open another document | receive another channel -
>> between receiving channel and setting session for document belonging
>> to that channel.
>
> Is that '|' as in one or the other?

Yes.

> Anyhow, I think that could be
> solved by queuing the requested channels while an association of channel
> with document is in progress.

Good idea, but I think it would solve only one event.
Receiving another channel would be fine (delayed)
but still if you open document while receiving channel, it could steal
the TeleConference meant for collaboration.
Anyway I don't think this is real problem, it just can't really happen :-)

Best,
Matus