Need help to locate HSQLDB in Base

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 05:52:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:17:05PM +0500, Sohair Butt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm one of the people working with Waqas. First off, thank you for helpful
> and encouraging replies!
>
> @David:
>
> Thanks for the tip. We had a look at the directories you mentioned and
> found the files except for the configuration file. The "registry" folder is
> not present inside the connectivity module. We've tried searching elsewhere
> as well. Are we missing something?

Are you looking at either master or 3.6? The configuration files were
placed in connectivity/source/drivers' subdirs formerly, e.g.,
connectivity/source/drivers/hsqldb/hsqldb.xcu .

Note that if you are indeed on 3.5 codebase, you should switch to master
before you really start working, because patch against 3.5 would be much
harder to integrate due to conversion of connectivity module to gbuild
in 3.6.

D.