Need help to locate HSQLDB in Base

Sohair Butt buttsohair1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 04:17:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the people working with Waqas. First off, thank you for helpful
and encouraging replies!

@David:

Thanks for the tip. We had a look at the directories you mentioned and
found the files except for the configuration file. The "registry" folder is
not present inside the connectivity module. We've tried searching elsewhere
as well. Are we missing something?

@Lionel and Michael:

Sounds interesting! We've read the discussion on the links you've posted.
We're currently reading the links Lionel posted in the bug discussions that
link to the OpenOffice Dev Guide and the FireBird website. Will get back to
you guys once we are done reading those.