LibreOffice Conference: Call for Papers ends in about two weeks

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Tue Jul 31 11:30:54 PDT 2012

Hi all,

the LibreOffice conference will take place this October in Berlin.
You'll all available information about the conference on our special
conference site: http://conference.libreoffice.org.

The call for papers started at the end of June and will close in about
two weeks, at the 15th August, 11.59 pm. If you have a topic you want to
speak about please log-in to the conference website and submit your
paper. We have a short explanation about the process to get your paper
onto the website: http://conference.libreoffice.org/support-information.

Topics for the conference this year are:

  * Open Document Format (ODF) Track
  * Interoperability
  * LibreOffice - Development and the future: Technology, API, Extensions
  * Community-Track: Localization, Documentation, etc.
  * Best Practice and Migration:Certification and Support

Hint: It's posible to create a first draft and edit your work later (and
submit it for review to the program commitee once it is finished, but in
time before the CfP closed) ;-)

We are looking for your papers!

Regards,
Andreas