New Wiki Bug Page

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:03:11 PDT 2012

Hello Joel,

2012/6/2 Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>:
> In order to use the API would one of the webmasters have to add things to
> the server? Looks much more promising than it did a few hours ago. Thanks
> for pointing me in the right directino

I did not have success using the REST Api with the fdo bugzilla. As
much as I understood from the documentation it is an optional module
and it seems it is not activated at fdo. However there is another
package that we now succesfully use for git bugzilla integration:
http://search.cpan.org/~bmc/WWW-Bugzilla-1.5/

Regards,
Markus