New Wiki Bug Page

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:39:54 PDT 2012

I've never used this kind of API before. I could just use it within the
wiki at Libre Office Development? I apologize for the lack of knowledge,
trying to pick it up and contribute just need a little guidance. Is there a
how to somewhere that I can look over?

I'm going to say I'm a beginner but not absolute beginner so that gives a
bit of a scope of my abilities. Thanks again to all of you