probabilistic approach to tinderboxing

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:00:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> Well, I simplified a bit here. When using gerrit you would push one patch
> separate if it is independant and multiple patches as a series if they are
> dependant. gerrit handles that correctly as a 'patch series'. I would not want
> to testbuild in the middle of one such series of patches

Well... it _should_ be buildable at each step of the patch series...
if not, clean-it up, it is not yet 'published' in the git sens of the
term so you still have a chance to git rebase -i to fix things up.

Building at each commit is very important to have useful bisections.

Norbert