[REVIEW 3.6 FEATURE] Masterpages

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:20:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

perhaps that is a bug in Impress (perhaps I am unlucky), but I can't
edit title with some of these masterpages (e.g. CubaLibre), LibO master
and Russian language. I click on "Click to add title" caption and
nothing happens.

if I right-click on title object and select Character..., on the Font
tab the language is German. If I change it to Russian the title becomes
editable.

In the old templates the language is Russian initially...

I don't know how this stuff works, uhm, can it be that in the old
templates the language determines automatically and in the new templates
it is hard-coded?

Ivan