fdo#38731 - Papiamentu not avaliable as language

Rob Snelders programming at ertai.nl
Fri Jun 15 14:27:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have looked at this bug. The problem consists of 2 parts:
- The language-name is updated. Because the country Dutch Antilles is
gone and the country has split into Curacao and a part has become the
Netherlands. The language Papiamentu has now pap_cw and pap_bq. Of both
I can't find the locale IDs Windows uses to define them. Where should I
find them (I used the links on http://erack.de/bookmarks/D.html#GIL_MS)
or as what do I need to define them?
- The current papiamentu languages can be found in the character-dialog
when you set a language there. But they can't be found in the
options-dialog at the language selecter. Can I add them there or isn't
that allowed?

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders